The information contained on the Mental Health Spectrum website is provided for informational purposes only, and IS NOT, in any capacity, intended or implied to serve as a substitute for the knowledge and skills of qualified mental health professionals. Always consult your physician, psychologist, or other qualified health care provider if you have any questions or concerns regarding any symptoms, medical condition, medication, treatment, or thoughts of suicide. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking care because of something you have read on this website or publication.
Although this website and publication have made every effort to ensure the information presented is from reliable sources, the author/s and publisher make no guarantees of accuracy or completeness as things may have changed from the time the information was obtained and published. Mental Health Spectrum will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any content presented herein. Articles, listings, other website links, and paid advertisements in this website or publication do not necessarily constitute an endorsement of that content, service, or product. You are entirely responsible for any decision or action you take regarding any service or product mentioned in this publication or website.
Content displayed on the Site (including, but not limited to text, graphics, photographs, images, illustrations, design, layout, publications, and appearance) are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The User shall abide by all copyright notices, information, and restrictions. Copying, using, reproducing, or storing any Content for commercial use is prohibited without prior express written permission from MHR Media LLC. In addition, we request that, if a User uses the Content for any research that results in an article, a book, a blog, or other publication, the User must list Mental Health Spectrum and the respective author as a source in User’s bibliography/citation/reference in accordance with copyright and intellectual property laws.
The Site does not automatically collect information about users. In order to access certain content and to make use of the full functionality of the features on the Site, we may ask users to complete and submit a registration or contact form. Such form/s may request you to provide personal information, such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, mailing address, voluntary information (e.g. reason for contact), and where appropriate, payment information (such as credit card number and billing address) for any purchases of product or service that you may make online.
How Personal Information Is Used
MHR Media LLC uses the personal information that you provide for such purposes as:
• Completion and support of the activity for which the information was provided, such as allowing access to or delivery of the publication Mental Health Spectrum, processing or fulfilling orders, or responding to requests or inquiries;
• Website and system administration, such as for technical support of the Site and its computer system, including processing computer account information, and verification of Site activity by the Site or its agents;
• Communicating with you about changes or updates to the Site and our publications, special offers, promotions or market research surveys.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties.
We do not sell, rent, or trade information about visitors to our Site. Access to your personal information is restricted to MHR Media LLC’s employees, volunteers/representatives, service providers, and entities for which we are acting as an agent, licensee or publisher for the purposes set forth above. Your personal information may be used by all of our trading names (such as Mental Health Spectrum).
We will not disclose any personal information without your consent except under the following circumstances:
• In response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims;
• If we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, violation of our policies, or as otherwise required by law.